Bidspike.com is a sealed envelope auction website.
- The registered user chooses an item he/she wants to make on offer for.
- The user enters the amount he/she is willing to pay for the item.
- The user presses the bid button.
- The price for a bid is clearly specified and will be deducted from the user’s account.
- The system will register the amount entered as an offer for the specific item.
- This amount is hidden from the other auction participants.
- When the auction is closed the user that has bid the highest amount will be declared the winner.
- After a user is declared the winner the user must make a payment in the amount he/she agreed to pay for the item.
- When payment is received the item is shipped to the address indicated at the time of payment.
REGISTER AND START BIDDING NOW.