Terms and Conditions
By using this website and any of its related services you agree to the terms and conditions whether or not you read this agreement.
If you do not agree to any of the terms listed bellow DO NOT use this website.
We have the right to modify this agreement at any time. You are responsible to check for any updates in the usage policy.
- You must be a US citizen, resident or live in the United States to participate in our contests and auctions.
- You must be at least 18 years old or meet the legal age to enter contracts in your state of residence.
- You can have more than one accounts but it is recommended that you use only one account.
- You are responsible for any activities on your account.
- You must keep your username and password secret from other individuals.
- Your account rights and balance are not transferable to any third party.
- You must be physical natural person to participate in auctions on our website.
- You will not engage in any activities intended to discredit Bidspike.com or any of its users and partners.
- You are responsible for any liabilities incurred on your account.
- You must pay for any items won within 96 hours or ask for an extension period. Extensions are granted by Bidspike.com solely at its discretion.
- You may not contact or discuss issues related to ongoing auctions with other registered users.
- Your account maybe suspended or canceled if you are suspected of malicious activity directed at Bidspile.com or any of its registered users and partners.
- Employees and relatives of employees are not allowed to participate in any auctions.
- We cannot guarantee the delivery of items to countries outside the United States.
· Bidding rights or bids must be purchased before you can place any bids online.
· You can purchase bids only by buying the bid packs that are available on the website at any time.
· Bids can only be placed online on our website.
· Bids cannot be transferred to another user and are valid for one year after the purchase date. Bidspike.com might agree to prolong the active period for any bids solely at its discretion.
· Once a bid is used to participate in an auction it is deducted from your account and is no longer refundable.
· For detailed information about the bidding process please consult the How It Works page in the main menu.
· You understand that you are bidding against other users who are provided the same information as you are.
· You understand that by entering a bid you are entering into a legal bidding contract and are responsible for fulfilling the conditions of the contract. Legal action can and will be taken against you if you decide to brake the contract.
Actions can include but are not limited to:
- Account suspension
- Forfeiture of outstanding balance
- Further legal action deemed necessary to recover any prejudice caused by you
Unless otherwise specified all payments and prices are in US dollars.
All payments are made through PayPal. Bidspike.com does not store any of your personal information, except for information related to the shipping process.
You are responsible for any payments that are derived from the auction process. No item will be delivers until your account balance is settled.
If you refuse payment on any won auction, you forfeit your right for a refund on your outstanding balance and your account may be suspended for an unlimited amount of time.
All prices shown on the website are final prices. Once the item has been paid we will begin the ship the item to the address specified at the time of payment. We reserve the right not to deliver outside the United States.
Refunds / Return Policy.
We do not offer any refund or returns for items you purchase through our website. We are committed however to work with our suppliers so that any issues you might have be solved in the shortest amount of time possible. For any problems please contact us directly using our contact form.
Bid refunds – Bid refunds are available only in some circumstances. Please contact us directly if you want a bid refund. The maximum amount refunded will not exceed the outstanding balance on the account.
Account Usage restrictions
· You may not use any robots or bidding bots in any of our auctions.
· All auctions are closely monitored and any fraudulent bid will be discarded. Your account will be suspended and you forfeit the right for any refunds on your outstanding balance.
· Furthermore you might be subject to prosecution under current US law and liable for any financial damages that are linked with your attempt to defraud Bidspike.com and any of its registered users and partners.
Void Where Prohibited
This website is operated from the United States. While it is accessible from other parts of the world, not all services, products or features are available to all geographical locations.
If you choose to access the Website from outside the United States, you do so out of your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND Bidspike.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. Bidspike.com DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE BEATS, AND/OR THE SERVICES.
The logo, website and other products and services delivered by Bidspike.com are protected by copyright laws. Bidpsike.com has exclusive rights related to their use.
You are not authorized to reproduce any of the above mentioned without express permission from Bidspike.com
For any concerns please contact us using the Contact Form or by clicking here.
Bidding on items and services offered on the Bidspike.com platform is not a guarantee that the item will be adjudicated, and will affect the balance on your account. Please bid carefully and thoughtfully. A large number of bids can result in high costs to the user.